Monday, January 26, 2009

Hello and Cheers!

This whole idea started after my wonderful friend Natalie suggested we start a blog about one of our favorite subjects, happy hour! So here it is:

This blog will cover the great places and evenings for happy hour in Burque along with our other various escapades.

A few things to note when reading this:

1. I am unabashedly biased toward my favorite place of all time, Monte Vista. It's like Cheers, everyone knows your name, the bartenders are nice, Fridays have good music and they have great drink and food specials.

2. I am a Nob Hill girl. Rarely will you see me venture out of the Nob Hill/Downtown/Old Town area, but when I do the Uptown and (once in a blue moon) the Heights is where you'll find me. (NEVER on the Westside sorry vecinos!)

3. It's all about having a good time and- you drink, you drive, you lose... call Greg with Yellow Cab- he'll come get you! 505.489.8216

So welcome and happy reading!
Cheers!
ME


*** IF YOU THINK IT'S GOING TO BE AN EXCEPTIONALLY WILD NIGHT DO NOT EAT SPANISH RICE. IT'S NOT A GOOD IDEA.***

1 comment: