Thursday, July 9, 2009

The New Happy Hour in the 505 Tasty Treats

Since the poor blog has been a wee bit neglected I'd like to add a new little piece to our reviews.

As a former bartender, I believe the savvy bar hopper should not only know which places to go to throughout the week, but should also know how to make their favorite beverages at home. So, I'd like to start posting one drink recipe each week along with bar reviews (Yes, there will be a new one soon. I promise!!).

This week, I'll start with one of my favorite things to drink and to make. It can be shaken and strained to make a shot or strained over ice to make a tasty little drink.

Red-headed Slut
1 part Jagermeister
1 part Peach Schnapps
2 parts Cranberry Juice
*I like to finish mine with a squeeze of lime but that's just me.

Pour all ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake and strain to make a shot or pour over ice to make a drink.

Sweet, fun and a little crazy- Just like we like 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment