- Nice little dive (By little I mean little...it's a good thing it was warm and people could overflow onto the patio)
- Interesting clientele (I'm not sure how I would describe this...kind of a biker bar, rough looking crowd. Don't go there expecting to find Mr. or Ms. Right)
- Delicious beer (10 different locally brewed pints of goodness on tap and ready for your consumption...I especially liked the Amber Ale)
- Friendly staff (Very attentive to customers and their needs)
- Fun, random environment (Located just north of Downtown in an industrial area)
- Reasonable pricing (I don't remember how much the beer cost so it must not have been outrageous)
Moral of this bloggg-Marble brewery for happy hour followed by First Friday Night Fractals at the museum makes for a magical time.