Monday, February 16, 2009

Marble...more than a rock

Let me start off by apologizing for my tardiness. I really suck at this blogging thing.

Marble Brewery-
  • Nice little dive (By little I mean little...it's a good thing it was warm and people could overflow onto the patio)
  • Interesting clientele (I'm not sure how I would describe this...kind of a biker bar, rough looking crowd. Don't go there expecting to find Mr. or Ms. Right)
  • Delicious beer (10 different locally brewed pints of goodness on tap and ready for your consumption...I especially liked the Amber Ale)
  • Friendly staff (Very attentive to customers and their needs)
  • Fun, random environment (Located just north of Downtown in an industrial area)
  • Reasonable pricing (I don't remember how much the beer cost so it must not have been outrageous)
Not sure what else to say...

Moral of this bloggg-Marble brewery for happy hour followed by First Friday Night Fractals at the museum makes for a magical time.

1 comment:

  1. Biker Bar? every time I've been its yuppiville

    ReplyDelete